Bureau of Education
SEO – 2017
Complete SEO Audit for BER.org, including the following tasks:
- Technical Analysis: assessed the technical aspects of a website, including site architecture, crawling and indexing issues, URL structure, page load speed, mobile-friendliness, and other technical elements that affected search engine visibility.
- On-Page Analysis: reviewed the on-page elements of the website, such as title tags, meta descriptions, headings, content quality, keyword usage, internal linking, and URL optimization. This analysis ensured that the website’s pages were adequately optimized for search engines.
- Off-Page Analysis: evaluated the website’s backlink profile, looking for the quality and relevance of incoming links. This analysis helped identify any potentially harmful or low-quality backlinks that could negatively impact search engine rankings.
- Keyword Analysis: conducted keyword research to identify relevant keywords and phrases that could drive organic traffic. Analyzed keyword usage on the website, evaluate keyword targeting, and provide recommendations for optimizing content based on keyword opportunities.
- Competitive Analysis: compared the website’s performance against its competitors regarding search engine rankings, backlink profiles, content quality, and overall SEO strategies. This analysis helped identify areas for improvement and opportunities to outperform competitors.
- Reporting and Recommendations: Based on the audit findings, SEO professionals provide a detailed report outlining their observations, findings, and recommendations for improving the website’s SEO performance. This may include suggestions for technical fixes, on-page optimizations, content improvements, and link-building strategies.
Overall, the SEO audit identified strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement in the website’s SEO performance, allowing effective strategies to enhance search engine visibility and organic traffic.