If your business is involved in activities supervised and regulated by a federal agency – such as selling alcohol, firearms, commercial fishing, etc. – then you may need to obtain a federal license or permit such as:[membership level=”0″] [sc:smalltxtadsright] [/membership]

  • Agriculture
  • Alcoholic Beverages
  • Aviation
  • Fish and Wildlife
  • Commercial Fisheries
  • Maritime Transportation
  • Mining and Drilling
  • Nuclear Energy
  • Radio and Television Broadcasting
  • Transportation and Logistics

You can use the Small Business Information website to help you find what licenses and permits the type of business you are starting will nee.

Leave A Comment

About the Author: Jennifer Mathews